Common DIY regimens
- Anti Androgen:
- 50mg Bica once daily. Most popular, least side effects.
- 12.5mg Cypro once daily or every 2nd day (quarter 50mg pill). Very cheap.
- 50mg Spiro twice daily. Not very popular due to common side effects.
- Dose comparison table
- 2-8mg Oral Estrogen once daily or spread over the day.
- 1-2mg Sublingual Estrogen twice or thrice daily spread over the day.
- 50-200mcg/h Climara 7 day patch (7.8mg).
- 50-200mcg/h Estradot 3.5 day patch twice weekly.
- 1.5-6mg estrogel or transdermal spray once daily.
For optimal breast growth it's recommended to start with low oral estrogen and slowly increase it over the span of 6-12 months. Longer is preferable.
7mg Estradiol Valerate injection every 5 days. High enough estrogen level sufficiently suppresses your LH + FSH and shuts down testosterone production in the testicles. Trough estradiol levels should be 350pg/ml+ for this. Try to stay below 600pg/ml if you can as high levels will increase SHBG over time resulting in less free estrogen.
- Rectal progesterone after tanner 3 breasts is becoming more common. It helps round out the breasts and can give a stronger libido for some. 100-200mg gel capsules once daily.
- Should progesterone capsules be too expensive there is also hydroxyprogesterone caproate which is a long lasting synthetic progestin, but one of the safer ones out there. Medroxyprogesterone is generally not recommended for anyone. Very low dose (1-3mg) Cyproterone Acetate is also viable for progestinic effects, but not recommended long term.
- Blood tests (US): https://www.privatemdlabs.com/
- Blood tests (UK, Ireland): https://www.medichecks.com/
- Blood tests (Canada Only): https://bloodtestscanada.com/
- Blood tests (Sweden) https://werlabs.se/
- Blood tests (NL) https://www.bloedwaardentest.nl/
- Blood tests by mail: https://www.letsgetchecked.com/ - Finger prick. Expensive and less reliable.
Last updated: 2020.08.26